- 1977 -Floyd Goodman begins operation of Goodman's Bar-B-Que of Perry
- 2005 -Sandy takes over ownership and operation of Goodman's BBQ from restaurant namesake Floyd Goodman
- 2010 -Goodman's is named the 'Business of the Year' by the Taylor County Chamber
- 2011 -The fist version of this website www.goodmansbbq.com goes live
- 2014 -Sandy is named to the Tallahassee Democrats list of '25 Women You Need to Know'
- 2015 -Goodman's receives TripAdvisor's 'Certificate of Excellence' for the third consecutive year
We offer a wide variety of services for our customers including:
- Dine-in service
- Take-out ordering
- Drive-thru takeout
- Delivery of qualifying orders
- Wide-range of event catering
Our employees here are like a family and we strive to make each customer feel like a welcome member of that family from the moment they come through the door!
Unomprimising quality & affordable prices
We serve our customers only the best in southern fare and do it for the best price anywhere!
A family-friendly environment
We welcome all our guests; be sure to ask for high chairs, booster seats, and coloring sheets as required!
can find us
We work hard to stay up-to-date online
Managing all those online listings can be a challenge and our Facebook page is normally the best place to find out the most current news from Goodman's, but here are some other sites you can find us. You'll also find our menu many places online thanks to the folks at SinglePlatform.
The pork is sliced and not pulled, the french fries were good, the beans and cole slaw were fantastic, but the fall-off-the-bone ribs were the best we've EVER tasted! Plus, the price is more than reasonable!
... everybody in Taylor County knows that Goodman's makes the best ribs in, some say, the whole United States. I won't argue with that... Nothing beats the ribs at Goodman's. Nothing.